Printing: Week Four

One and a half fun days of printing for five groups of children to create covers for their story set in Victorian times. They voted for 'The Runaways' as their title (also the name of one of the first all-female rock bands!), so I made a lino stamp that was strong enough to be used … Continue reading Printing: Week Four

Project Preparation

Before going into the school today, I did some preparation for our printmaking session. I knew it was important to keep it as simple as possible, but for the children to have the chance to try a few different printing methods. I collected some dried leaves in the park to use for mono prints, and … Continue reading Project Preparation