Llanover Hall – Children’s Storytelling and Art Sessions
- Myth and Magic – 2nd August 1-3pm
- Inspiration from Nature: Make and illustrate a little book – 4th August 1-3pm
Wales Millennium Centre –
- Printing and Making Creatures from Myth and Legend – 3rd August
- Inspiration from Nature: Make and illustrate a little book – 6th and 7th August
- Create a Magical Mask – 10th August
Breathing Space – Creative Wellbeing incorporating mindfulness and relaxation with art activities and creative writing. Thursdays from 1-3pm St. David’s Church hall, Pontypridd and Wednesdays from 12.30-2.30pm in Porthcawl.
Cyanotype Print Making Drop-in Sessions
Drop-in sessions at Cardiff Print Workshop to experiment with a variety of materials on photosensitive paper. Everything you need to make unique prints to take home.
All materials provided, and you are welcome to bring your own objects to make photograms with.
£15 per person.
Contact me for details.